Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kiss My Face Organic Lip Balm

I am going to have to give a thumbsup to the new Kiss My Face Organic lip balm. The cranberry was on sale so I grabbed it, I also bought the full priced peach flavor. At first the cranberry version tasted like it had a hint of vomitous flavor to it...but then that went away. Maybe that is why it's on sale. LOL

Anyways, the peach organic lip balm is luscious tasting and VERY moisturizing. I can't say it is my be all end all favorite, but it is a great one to keep on hand or buy up when you see it on sale.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER:

This website is intended for educational purposes only. Read our full disclaimer. Always work with your physician for proper care and supervision. Never make any changes to your health care without first consulting with your physician. Have your physician check for drug interactions, and always be cautious when combining natural medicines and prescription drugs. If you have sensitive skin or history of skin allergies or rashes, always patch test hypoallergenic formulas on a small area on your arm or leg prior to applying to your face.